Table of Contents
- Why Try to Tomcat Refillable Mouse Bait Stations?
- Know How Rats and Mice Affect Your Home and Health
- Some Symptoms of Rat or Mice Infection Can Include:
- Tomcat Rat & Mouse Killer Child & Dog Resistant, Refillable Station
- How the Trap Works
- Tomcat Rat Snap Trap
- How the Trap Works
Why Try to Tomcat Refillable Mouse Bait Stations?
Are you tired of playing cat and mouse with rats running around your home?
If you grew up setting wooden spring traps, you know how easy it is to get your fingers caught in them.
Also, some mouse get smart, nibble off the bait and bypass the traps. Rats and mouses like to hide in warm, dark places in and around the home.
Tomcat Refillable Mouse Bait Stations offer an affordable, efficient alternative to mice control.
Know How Rats and Mice Affect Your Home and Health
If you live near an open field or bushy area, rats will eventually make their way into your home.
- They leave their presence everywhere they go. If you notice droppings and chewed-on wood and food items, you have a rat problem.
- Rats chew on anything and everything in their path. Apart from food particles, rats can get into your vehicles electrical systems and gnaw on the wires and cables.
- In the home, they can also chew up electrical wiring and cables, which can cause power shortages or outages.
- Rats and mice can also bring in ticks and fleas into the home. Fleas and ticks can attack your pets or small children.
- Several studies show the dangers of allowing rats to run free around the home. The risk of contracting a few viruses, diseases or illness is real.
- Illnesses from rate droppings urine and feces include leptospirosis or
- Lyme disease.
Some Symptoms of Rat or Mice Infection Can Include:
- Irritable, itching skin
- Burning, itching eyes
- Breathing problems
Tomcat brand of rat traps has some items that can help you control and id your home of rats and mice.
I recommend the Tomcat Refillable Mouse Trap Bait box or you may check other top mouse traps also.
Tomcat Rat & Mouse Killer Child & Dog Resistant, Refillable Station
- It’s refillable and ranks among the top 50 best pest control items in the Home and kitchen products list.
- The product is secure and reliable and is safe around children and dogs.
- It’s easy to set up and operate and very effective in killing rats and mice.
- There’s a see-through lid that lets you monitor the level of bait in the box.
- One set of bait blocks can kill up to 12 rats.
- Users access bait easily and safely.
- The unit is weather-proof as well as tamper-proof. Use it inside or outside the home.
How the Trap Works
The Tomcat Refillable Mouse Trap has a lid that attracts mice and rats. When they enter, they feed on the bait inside the feeding container.
Before you set up the Tomcat Refillable Mouse Trap, you need to assess the type of rodent issue you are experiencing.
1. Look for Signs
Check around in corners, kitchen cupboards and other dark spaces for feet or tail marks along dusty places.
Rats also run around in the attic, on rafters, in barns, sheds, garages, and basements.
Some persons even observe rats in the engine compartment of their vehicles, where they chew away the electric wires.
Observe if there are any nibbling marks, droppings on wood fittings and baseboards. If you detect a musky, unpleasant odor, there may be rats present.
2.Know if Droppings Relate to Rats or Mice
Rats: usually larger blunt edges.
Mice: longer in shape and measure between 1/8 to ¼ inch long.
Roof Rats: Droppings usually have pointy ends, black in color and range from ½ to ¾ inches long.
3.Set it Up
After you identify which issue you have set up the bait.
Safety: Keep your hands free of rat bait. Wear gloves when inserting the bait into the unit.
Step 1: Open the Station
Pull the tab at the top open with your left hand, while holding the tab.
Put some pressure on the prongs of the bait cartridge.
Pull it free from the station.
Step 2: Set the Bait
Insert about 1 or 2 bait blocks into the bait station.
Re-insert the cartridge into the box.
Step 3: Position the Bait Station
Put the bait station in areas where you see rats or mice moving around.
Let the station rest on the wall. Keep away from corners.
- Hands-free operation
- Highly effective in keeping rats and mice out
- Repels mice inside and outside the home
- The unit comes with bait
- Affordable; you get eight blocks per pack
- Safe for children and dogs
- The unit is small
- Maybe more suitable for mice than rats
- The material is not sturdy
- The box is lightweight and can flip over easily
Tomcat Refillable Mouse Traps work well for the majority of customers. However, some customers did not get any results from using the bait.
Most customers are particularly pleased the station is safe around children and dogs.
They find the units easy to set up and operate, and they like the fact they don’t have to handle the dead rats or mice.
Tomcat Rat Snap Trap
The Tomcat Rat Snap Trap works easily with the flip of a hand or foot.
Its powerful interlocking teeth trap rodents inside. It’s more suitable for occasional rat control.
Tomcat Rat Snap Traps rank among the top 100 Pest Control products in Patio, lawn and gardening lists.
- Tomcat Rat Snap Traps are user-friendly.
- You can set the bait by hand or foot with one general action.
- It’s effective in controlling rats and mice.
- The trap kills rats and mice with strong interlocking teeth. There’s no way they can escape once they get inside.
- It’s convenient. A removable bait cup makes refilling a breeze.
- It’s lightweight but sturdy.
- They are durable, rust and shock resistant.
How the Trap Works
The Tomcat Rat Snap Trap works by spring actions that trigger open the interlocking jaws when a rat or mice enter the trap.
- Strong, interlocking teeth design that kills rats and mice on contact
- No setting: Removable cup for easy set-up and refill
- Can also use hand or foot action to set up and operate the unit
- Rust and shock resistant plastic design.
- Tomcat Rat Snap Traps are affordable.
- They work well to control rats and mice around the home.
- They are user-friendly, and disposal is hygienic.
- Lightweight design.
- Reusable bait cup for easy refill and handling.
- Kills rats with swift, powerful, interlocking teeth
How to Place the Bait:
- Open the trap by pressing both thumbs on the base of the spring trap.
- Let the trap go all the way down onto the top part of the ridge until it clicks into place.
- You can press it down with your hand or foot.
- Take out the bait cup from the base of the trap.
- Twist the cup to the left until it comes loose, and then lift it out.
- Place a small piece of bait inside the cup and put it back into the socket.
- Place the trap with the teeth facing and touching the wall or baseboards.
- Worth the money
- Easy to set up and operate
- Kills rats and mice on contact
- Works quickly and efficiently
- Works better than other regular mouse traps
- Some rats or mice may not die instantly inside the trap
- Tab can snap easily
- Bait cup can be fragile
A large number of customers report the Tomcat Rat Snap Trap works as advertised. In most cases, they work better than regular rat traps.
It handles small mice, large rats, and some other rodents. Customers are satisfied with the trap’s powerful trigger which action kills mice on contact.
It’s easy to set up a mouse trap and refill. Disposal is pleasant, hygienic and hands-free.
Customers like that the traps are useful in many areas around the home, including garages, attics, barns, sheds, bedrooms and even vehicle compartments.
The Tomcat range of products offers rat and mice traps that are effective ways to get rid of rats and mice around the home.
Use their range of products to kill rats in the attic, laundry, garden shed, kitchen, cabinets, pantry, bedroom or basement.
The Tomcat Refillable Mouse Bait Station is a great investment for controlling and killing rats. It’s secure, reliable, sturdy and resistant to weather conditions and tampering.
The bait station is safe around small children and dogs. Each portion of rat bait helps you get rid of up to 12 rats per set.
The plastic top that lets you look in and monitor the bait levels for convenient and timely refilling.
I recommend the Tomcat Refillable Mouse Bait Station as a worthwhile option to consider when choosing an effective way to control rats and mice in the home.
The Tomcat Rat Snap Trap is another great product to help you rid your home and surroundings of rats and mice.
The unit is hygienic and is more suitable for minor or occasional rat problems.
They are affordable, reusable and offer value for money. The snap trap uses swift, powerful action to kill rats on contact.
The trap is simple and easy to operate, yet provide fast efficient rodent control. I recommend you try it today.